<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8443466977708153019?origin\x3dhttp://just-shut-up.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 6, 2010
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.


I LIVING IN MY 0WN WORLD... DAYDREAMING... NIGHTMARES.. IS PART OF MY HOBBIES NOW.. THAT HOW I SPEND MY LIFE WITH0UT U... 
 
IF STARING I DIDNT GO ASK
I DO NOT WAN TO BE LOATH TO PART FROM YOU
PERHAP THEN ,THE NIGHT WOULD BE SO COLD
THEN MY HEART WOULD NOT BE ACHE
HOPING HOPING HOPING ,YOUR HEART WOULDNT ACHE
I AM AFRIAD TO BE ALONE
FOR YOU , I WILLING TO GIVE MY LIFE 

9:38 AM
ended the day's STORY



Peng Da0 Ye

Yousheng


exits


listen